Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solve Javascript loading problem to speed up website in Magento 2

0 Kudos

Solve Javascript loading problem to speed up website in Magento 2

Hey guys,

Is there any extensions which helps solving Javascript loading problem to speed up website in Magento 2?

M1 Certified

Hey guy, I hope you will satisfy with this extension. It is developed right after the launch of Magento 2 and gained good reviews!

Occasional Contributor

Thank @BSS Commerce

I bought another extension before I read your comment. But maybe the module I have been using does not make my site perform faster. Therefore, I think I will try your module to see differences because your extension seems to be so awesome without any manual code changes. Let's wait for me and I will comback to give you my feedback. 

I would like to recommend you to optimize images and use CDN as well.

It can greatly speed up magento 2 store.

M1 Certified

Check this one out

also available on the official Magento Marketplace

this extension defers javascript

it is free

Occasional Contributor

As other said, you need to compress your image before uploading & use CDN as well. Apart from that use the extension which help to improve your search functionality.

To improve the store search functionality & faster search install elastic search extension.

Occasional Contributor

I would recommend you have look to CloudFlare as complex CDN solution which can also optimise loading of JS & CSS, additionally to that it's complete security solution. Free official Magento 2 integration -