Site design is overall simple and clearn looking, but i found a issue which is when I'm in product page it shouws product quentity as 0 and when I click on add to cart button with default quentity (0) it is addting to cart this might confuse the customer , you can change this default quentity value from magento admin panel to 1
Good looking site - Here are my thoughts:
I like the site in general however the header needs some adjustment in my opinion - the shopping cart and compare block are very confusing, I didn't get from the first glance what is what. And yes, the black icons against dark background are just not visible.
I would suggest the following:
- Put the links Account | Wishlist | Login | Sign Up in the very top - you currently have the drop-down cart there;
- The phone number and opening hours could go to the left of the links I mentioned above;
- Drop-down cart and search will be on one line;
- I'd get rid of the compare function, frankly speaking. I noticed I hardly use it when I shop online, unless it's some electronics store where I want to compare important technical parameters and make the right decision. In your case the products do not have many characteristics to compare and it's easy to make a choice without detailed comparing.
- Search field: I'd round the corners of the inner frame too to make it consistent.
- Category page: the titles are too big while the prices are pretty tiny - it should be the other way around.
I also totally agree with Kent's remarks pointed out in the previous post - the product pages need some cleaning and getting rid of unnecessary information. Also pay attention to the background image - the quality is not very good.
And don't forget to change the Ultimo default favicon
Magecom | Magento e-Commerce Development
I recognized the ultimo theme right away. I am trying to use the M2 version on our foxtrotboutique.com site. Are you using M1 or M2?