cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desperate with Seo

Desperate with Seo

We have been selling online since 2011. We started with a Magento 1.4 whose template gave problems, Migrate to Magento 1.7 and number of duplicate products, then to Magento 1.9 and many images positioned but we could not improve at the Seo level and a month ago we migrated to 2.2 and after a few weeks going up in the Serp suddenly since Thursday of last week we started to fall hard without having made any major changes.
The page is www.shopmami.com

In GtMetrix PageSpeed Score 89% y Yslow Score 64% maybe some things could be improved but when Zopim is used, a product recommender is what makes the ratios fall a bit. But we can not with Google, at the minimum that we achieve visibility this falls and we do not find any relevant failure. I would appreciate a help, what do you think may be failing?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Desperate with Seo

Well i checked your website, and the first thing I noticed, was the quality of pictures. In order to speed up your website even more, i recommend optimizing pictures, probably compress them, with visiting websites such as png compression, or JPG compression. By compressing pictures you can still keep them in good quality which will be more impressive than low resolution pictures.

The other thing i might recommend is to add some content, if you are looking into speeding up the indexing and crawling process. Also this will help people to find your website based on their search. I would also recommend optimizing each product page, and use higher quality pictures. 

if you need more recommendation i would say get a SEO report. You can ping me if you like. 

Hi,

I have seen your query & analysis your domain " http://www.shopmami.com/ " domain. I think you want to improve SERP & domain health. I am going to mention some tips and tools, surely it helps you...

1. For Speed optimization: test your website here " https://testmysite.withgoogle.com/intl/en-gb " and fixe all possible issues. 

2. USE google tag manager for 3rd party script like " Zopim " . 

3. For website health score you can try Semrush & Moz seo tools..

Cheers, (lke)

Hi @juanrdosil

As per me, it is the content that you should consider first. Add some more contents that are keyword-rich in your landing pages. Optimize the meta data of your site accordingly. I found some pitfalls in this aspect. Along with on-page, off-page optimization should go hand-in-hand. Create backlinks from some sites with good DA. At times, social media marketing can even provide a boost in the overall SEO results.

I worked on a site that was showing no results from SEO point-of-view. Turned out there was problems in the code. CHeck the codes of your site. There is a possibility that the coding is heavy and there are unwanted element that is decreasing the load time. This also affects the ranking in search results.

If you work on on site SEO you can do 60% of work, other 40% is link building. Try to achieve relevant links form site in your niche. Until it's time to start buying links.

hows the situation now, is it resolved,

any ways, dont buy links, never do it

if you need help, let me know

SEO Services, Online Computer Courses
https://www.respocert.com

How's your website now?

If you still need help I can help you for free. 

Let me know!