cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Divvit - Proactive Ecommerce Analytics

Divvit - Proactive Ecommerce Analytics

Hello!

My name is Patrik and I work for Divvit.

With both founders having massive experience within ecommerce, Divvit aims to make life easier for ecommerce managers and store owners.

Divvit's analytics tool, offers unique insights into each webshop performance, traffic and marketing efficiency. Where other solutions are generic, complex and hard to work with Divvit offers a 100% ecommerce focused solution with a user friendly UI, curated reports and KPIs.

With the data being collected, Divvit will be able to draw valuable conclusions on what are the key drivers behind success and failure within ecommerce and transform this to detailed recommendations for each specific webshop. This is what we refer to as Proactive Ecommerce Analytics.

We are now out gathering feedback on our tool and would like your feedback as well.

If you want to try it out, please feel free to register an account at https://www.divvit.com/ (takes 5 minutes maximum) you will then get an e-mail with installation instructions (we do have a plugin for magento which is found here)

You will always be able to use the free version, which will give you the last 7 days of data. If you have any questions or want to go through the platform, please feel free to send me a private message here or email me at patrik@divvit.com

Best regards,

Patrik