cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hardware Knob Deco Site: Custom Magento Development

Hardware Knob Deco Site: Custom Magento Development

We would like to showcase one of our sites that is full of custom development. Site is fully based on magento and optimized for speed at 100K SKUs. Website name is:

Knob Deco

Take note of layered nav full customization approach. the site also has two separate areas of normal products and products that reside and merge at Door Hardware Section. This was bypassed from attribute set and hardcoded so that merging of the two sets can be achieved. In addition, we also added color and size summary on category and product pages so you can visually select your color item or finish. Site has over 75 custom added attributes. The idea of the site was to stay simple - yet make it loaded with valuable search tools.

Developed by: Lifetime Media Group from Austin, TX.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Hardware Knob Deco Site: Custom Magento Development

Hello,

Thanks for sharing!

I like the store's looks. Seems like there are a lot of different products, so  I like the availability of filters. They make it so much easier to find what you're looking for.

Also, the display of free shipping information is useful. The only comment I have is making the credibility information more prominent.

All the best,

Radek

Cart Defender - slash cart abandonment and drive sales with unlimited intelligent conversion popups. Forget A/B tests because Cart Defender optimizes itself automatically. Web Summit 2016