cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I transfer my tool based website from wordpress to magento?

How can I transfer my tool based website from wordpress to magento?

Hi, I hope you doing well.
I have a tool-based website on WordPress for yt to mp3.
 But now I want to transfer it from WordPress to Magento cms. Because some features do not allow WordPress for tools. How will it be possible?

1 REPLY 1

Re: How can I transfer my tool based website from wordpress to magento?

Hello @apkgetlygm4170 ,

Hope you are doing well

Migrating your WordPress website into the Magento 2.4.X latest version It is a very broad topic.

On a quick solution/suggestion you will require to start from scratch and need to follow the following steps :

• If we talk about migration then you can only do migration from your WordPress site to Magento is - Data Migration
  • For the theme and design migration - you will be required to create a new theme in Magento from scratch There is no direct way to convert your WordPress site theme to the Magento theme.
  • For the products/categories yes if you don't want to create a script for migration then you can export those data from WordPress and import them into Magento for quick Migration.
  • For custom module/customization which you have made on the WordPress site that is also required to build from scratch on the Magento site.
  • So on a conclusion, I would suggest setup the latest vanilla version of Magento on your local/server and then starting converting your site from WordPress to Magento.

------------------------------------------------
If you've found one of my answers helpful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution"