Did you mean: 

How does our site look?

How does our site look?

21 REPLIES 21

Re: How does our site look?

Any comment suggestions more than welcomed

Several things you can improve after quick look:

• brand logos at top - very small and hard to read. Either reduce their numbers or make a scroll there
  • top navigation - too many items, so you have to use small font and it is hard to read at laptop screens. Also it is semi-transparent, which make it even harder to read on top of certain slides
  • Slider - the controls there (next/prev) are hardly visible and there is no pause - not good for UX. Some slides also have not high quality photos or leads nowhere. There is also no calls to action on slides. So in current way it doesn't add much value to your store. If you can't improve it consider getting rid of the slider at all
  • try to improve site speed, the score in Google Pagespeed Insights isn't very good
Alex Levashov, eCommerce consultant at Magenable
We help businesses to build and improve Magento stores

I think the product on the page for sale should be in an invisible grid format. https://goo.gl/Q2cmwO gclub

منم خیلی از هدفون بی سیم که از بیتستان خریدم رضایت داشتم

برای خرید هدفون بی سیم از بیتستان اینجا کلیک کنید.

Though i know lots of things regarding websites the but the problem is your website is not loading properly. Can you please check and let me know if you website is alive.

Site structures are now all about UI and UX

If you don't know about any of them, you could easily loose the market

So I suggest start working on these.

You could also check over watch-hemati.com site to see how well it has designed.

خرید ساعت هوشمند از گالری ساعت همتی

The user interface isn't that great. Just a suggestion to improve the layout of your site. Check this website as an example of content display.

yes

i am agree with you

قاب گوشی Poco F3