cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to drive traffic

SOLVED

How to drive traffic

Hello,

i have been running a website for a year almost. I did SEO and other main factors of the ranking but site is still not getting organic traffic yet can someone guide me what should be my next step of ranking.

site URL

https://outdoorbasketballguide.com/which-trampoline-is-the-bounciest 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to drive traffic

Hello @jaredkusen8cc3 

Greetings!

Here are some ways for organic traffic:

1. On-page SEO

2. Social Media through Advertising

3. Blogging (Guest blogging too)

4. Target long-tail keywords

5. Use Schema for SEO

6. E-mail marketing

7. Make your site responsive

8. Use Analytics Data

9. Webinars and Conferences

10. Video Description

All the best and have a successful time ahead!

Give kudos and accept as a solution if it's worth reading!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Hello @jaredkusen8cc3 

Greetings!

1. On-page SEO

5. Use Schema for SEO

6. E-mail marketing

8. Use Analytics Data

10. Video Description

Thanks for your kind reply I am now getting some organic traffic according to your suggestion however this is not the URL I am getting some traffic on but this keyword best indoor basketball hoops is now ranked. thanks again I have made it more responsive.

You can also place your website on directories, it is very useful

Hi, I have checek your website. It's very cool. But I noticed few thing which I would like to share. As first of all do seo audit of your website.; Which will show you multiple issue in your website. Recently I did seo audit of an ecommerce shop. Which showed me minor issue like url duplicates and canonical tags when I fixed those minor issue the website traffic started in the upward direction.

Driving traffic to an eCommerce site is an essential part of running a successful online business. Here are some tips to help you drive more traffic to your e-commerce site:

1. Optimize Your Site for SEO: Optimizing your website for search engine optimization can help attract more organic traffic to your site. Make sure that your website is optimized for keywords related to your industry and products, so customers can find you easily. For that, you can use Ecommerce SEO Tools website to get a free SEO audit for your store.

2. Leverage Social Media: Social media is a great way to drive traffic to your eCommerce site. Use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other platforms to promote your products and share content related to your business.

3. Leverage Email Marketing: Email marketing is still one of the most effective methods to reach your customers. Include links to your eCommerce site in your emails and use email campaigns to promote special deals or discounts.

4. Leverage Influencer Marketing: Influencer marketing is an effective way to reach potential customers. Reach out to popular influencers in your industry and ask them to promote your products.

5. Run Paid Ads: Paid advertising can be a great way to drive more traffic to your ecommerce site. Use services like Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, and other platforms to target potential customers.

These are just a few of the ways to drive more traffic to your ecommerce site. With a good strategy and the right tactics, you can drive more traffic and increase sales.

Driving traffic to a website involves a combination of short-term strategies, long-term investments, paid tactics, and organic growth. Here are some strategies and tips to consider:

1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO):

• On-Page SEO: Ensure that all pages on your website are optimized for relevant keywords. This includes title tags, meta descriptions, header tags, and content.
    • Off-Page SEO: Build high-quality backlinks from reputable websites to increase domain authority.
    • Technical SEO: Ensure your website has a clean structure, and a logical hierarchy, and is easily crawlable by search engines. Create a sitemap and optimize your robots.txt.
  2. Content Marketing:

• Blog Posts: Regularly publish high-quality, informative, and relevant content that provides value to your target audience.
    • Guest Posting: Write articles for other blogs or websites in your niche.
    • Infographics and Visual Content: Visual content is shareable and can drive traffic when promoted correctly.
  3. Social Media:

• Consistent Posting: Share your content and engage with your audience on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
    • Join Groups: Participate in relevant groups or forums and share your expertise.
    • Social Media Ads: Use paid ads to promote your content or services to a wider audience.
  4. Email Marketing:

• Newsletter: Start a newsletter to keep your audience updated. Encourage new visitors to subscribe.
    • Segmentation: Segment your email list to deliver more personalized content to specific groups.
    • Promotions: Share exclusive deals or information with your subscribers.
  5. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising:

• Platforms like Google Ads or Bing Ads can help you reach a targeted audience.
    • Retargeting campaigns can also help you reach users who have previously visited your website but didn’t convert.
  6. Engage with Online Communities:

• Participate in forums, Q&A sites (like Quora), and other online communities related to your niche.
    • Offer genuine value and avoid overt self-promotion.
  7. Collaborate with Influencers:

• Partner with social media influencers or bloggers in your niche.
    • Influencer shoutouts, reviews, or mentions can drive their followers to your site.
  8. Referral Traffic:

• Engage with complementary brands or websites for partnerships, collaborations, or guest posts to drive referral traffic.
  9. Video Marketing:

• Platforms like YouTube are huge traffic sources. Create informative, engaging videos and direct viewers to your website.
  10. Webinars and Live Streams:

• Hosting webinars or live streams can be an effective way to draw attention to your website.
  11. Optimize for Mobile:

• Ensure your website is mobile-friendly. A significant portion of users might visit from mobile devices.
  12. Attend Offline Events:

• Conferences, workshops, and trade shows can provide networking opportunities and drive traffic to your online platforms.
  13. Press Releases and PR:

• Announce significant developments, partnerships, or news through press releases or other PR activities.
  14. Optimize Site Performance:

• A fast-loading website enhances user experience and can also help in better search engine rankings.

Remember, the key to sustainable traffic growth is to provide genuine value to your visitors, be it through informative content, valuable products, or engaging multimedia. Monitor your analytics regularly to understand your audience's behavior and preferences, and be prepared to adapt your strategies based on what you learn.

Chic Online Luxury Shopping UAE

Try Lyra Inc.'s SEO strategies for unimaginable results. We help businesses in driving traffic toward their social profiles and generate convertible leads. 

I also want this information Thanks for that it help me in my website 

@Milople wrote:

Hello @jaredkusen8cc3 

Greetings!

1. On-page SEO

5. Use Schema for SEO

6. E-mail marketing

8. Use Analytics Data

10. Video Description

Thanks for the information it will help me in my website i will check all the points and apply on it.