cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

beginners question: should I only write the body in html when creating a new page?

beginners question: should I only write the body in html when creating a new page?

Hi together,

I`m a total newbie and want to make a new page in magento. My programmer has made a fixed page and I'd like to change the background color, add a few design items you can click to insert multimedia, photos and audio. Furthermore I'd like users to be able to scroll down the page.

Ive read that when working with magento I should only write the body because magento adds the usual heading. 

How can I change the colors in the harder and make a page scrollable?

Thank you so much!!!

Lisa

3 REPLIES 3

Re: beginners question: should I only write the body in html when creating a new page?

Hi Lisa, what do you mean ''make page scrollable''?

If you have content that is long enough page allowed you to scroll automatically.

I myself use a standard page builder for creating CMS content. It is not having the best user experience (WYSIWYG is not the best) but it will do just fine.

I believe that topic about header is here.

David

Re: beginners question: should I only write the body in html when creating a new page?

Thank you Smiley Surprised

At the moment I am having a really severe problem. I lost my magento login password and clicked the reset password button but didn`t receive a link.

Do you know what i can do as a total newbie and whom I might contact from adobe to reset my password?

Thank you so  much,

Lisa

can you tell me how i can create new page while using HTML for this website https://thevidmate.app/