cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I convert my website into Magento

can I convert my website into Magento

can I convert my Toilet Brand wordpress website into Magento with out losing my site SEO and DATA 
I know the Magento websites are 100 % secure and fast. Kindly tell me is it possible. I am looking for great responses. Thanks

15 REPLIES 15

Re: can I convert my website into Magento

Hello @marypatric8f0a 

Yes, that is possible to migrate your current WordPress site into Magento without losing the SEO data.

If you need more guidance then you can contact me.

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same reference.

Someone on the forum recommended a migration company called lit extension a few weeks ago when I needed to upgrade my store on M1 to M2.4 and they did an amazing job. URLs, customer passwords and custom data fields generated by plugins are reserved. I think they also cover from other platforms to M2.

Cay you guys share tips of organic ranking? i am trying hard for ranking and results are very late. 

Yes, you can migrate your wordpress website to magento without losing the ranking and seo optimization. Recently I have migrated travel purse review site. And it ranking improved instead of any negative effect. So don't worry magenta is 100% reliable and their support are truely honest.

hi, 

I am convert my WordPress website into Magento I am losing my all setting of SEO. so make sure before convert can keep all data backup in a portable device. and save your data. it is the safe way to transfer website from one CMS to other one. 

If we talk about migration then you can only do migration from your WordPress site to Magento is - Data Migration. For the theme and design migration - you will require to create a new theme in Magento from scratch there is no direct way to convert your WordPress site theme to the Magento theme.

Yes. its very easy to convert a website in magento. I also convert my website in magento. This is really a good experience. I recommend to do this. Thanks

Yes, you can. But it is not the same thing. Progressive web apps are developed to operate as an app but they are not how native apps work without losing any data and SEO. Recently, I convert my Print Angles Website from WordPress to Magento.