cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there any module for instore pickup option?

is there any module for instore pickup option?

Hi,

For my website I need to enable an customer can save the orders as they can and out of stock notification.I need these two features as separately.It strictly functions uniquely.can anyone suggest any modules which satisfies my website.

It will be based on UK modules.not anyother country.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: is there any module for instore pickup option?

For instore pickup, you can try Magento Store Locator extension. This enables the store admin to display the various stores that offer a particular product. Along with this, the out of stock notification can be enabled using Magento back in stock module.

Hi, really appreciate that you asked here for solution. As for instore picking up we are using magento store location extension for automatic lead generation business which is quite helpful. As you could also use it. Because it will make your work easy and all you could also manage it if you are not a techy.

Hi there,

We think it would be a good choice from Landofcoder. They provide MAGENTO 2 STORE LOCATOR which will help shoppers easily find the nearest stores, offices, etc the support of Google Maps & search by distance, zip code, and state. Show store information, store direction accurately, import store locator, Cron Job Import.

Try it here!