cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reply from magento

Re: No reply from magento

Hello,

As I have sent so many emails to magento regarding extension submission to connect but they are not interested in email reply.

I have submitted extensions 10 days ago but no reply from magento.

One thing i have noticed from magento that if his partners claim that this extension is copy of mine then immediately magento disable sellers extension without even informing the seller. Magento even not checking the code of the extension which is even a new functionality in the magento connect submiited by the seller.

By extension code review even you can get the idea of code copy infringed or not but as per your partners view the extension is infringe up on copyrighted and immediately you will disable the extension.

It looks like your partners are more right persons or valuable rather than other sellers. Is this right? As per my view this thing is right because magento receives partnership fee from partners.

I am really surprised as what is going on.

This is very bad thing of you guys.

Re: No reply from magento

Hi @louissexton13, So sorry to hear you've been unable to get a hold of our team. I've sent you a private message here.

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical

Re: No reply from magento - HALTNGO is FRAUD

On 23th September I've bought an extension 'referral Reward Points' but I had not received any files!
The download link is broken, my order is pending
No answer by email
No answer by chat

DON'T PURCHASE ANYTHING ON THIS SITE

They respond immediatly before your purchase, then no response via chat, via email

Re: No reply from magento - HALTNGO is FRAUD

when in doubt, check the "trusted provider's" whois information

haltngo whois

Aitoc is a group of distinguished web developers that have been building for Magento since 2009.
See our extensions for Magento 2.