cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to add images to products

SOLVED

Ability to add images to products

Hoping someone can help. - Magento ver. 1.9.2.2

Yesterday was all fine and I was able to create a new simple product and add images.

This morning, tried to do the same thing but now the option to add images has completely disappeared.

Option is there but I just have no ability to do so.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ability to add images to products

Here are a couple of useful links that I've used in the past when debugging this issue:

https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/53352/magento-1-9-no-upload-image-buttons

So check that flash is enabled, and check that the files exist.  You can use the browser developer console to see if there are any failed network requests or javascript console errors to help debug as well.

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

This is what I am presented with when I try to add images. No buttons etc

Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 10.59.28.png

Here are a couple of useful links that I've used in the past when debugging this issue:

https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/53352/magento-1-9-no-upload-image-buttons

So check that flash is enabled, and check that the files exist.  You can use the browser developer console to see if there are any failed network requests or javascript console errors to help debug as well.

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

So it was as simple as going into Chrome and specifying that the site could run flash. Seems a Chrome update sets the allow to use Flash to ask first and you then must specify that you want the Magento instance to run Flash.

Who would have guessed it!