cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 500 page when trying to create order in admin

SOLVED

Error 500 page when trying to create order in admin

I had a server crash and had to restore from a backup last night.  Since then the create order button in the admin.  When i do it goes blank and gives me a 500 error page. I think the error in the log is

[Tue Jan 17 18:42:28.949869 2017] [cgid:error] [pid 136944:tid 140648661329664] End of script output before headers: ea-php56, referer: domain/index.php/tvpwa/sales_order/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Error 500 page when trying to create order in admin

For any wondering I found the cause was too low a limit in the php.ini file.  I had a new server after the crash and even though my .htaccess was fine, the server had the php limits set too low.  I bumped up the max execution time and everything is workign fine.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @tagteamc

I saw your post i have a question what is 'tvpwa' in your url domain/index.php/tvpwa/sales_order/. Is it any module please check if any module found in your magento it might be causing  problem.

Let me know so that i can assist you better way.

Let me know if it helps. You can raise a KUDOS if its really worth for you. Also if it solves your problem then please mark as SOLUTION.

There are not modules or configuration that is different from before the site crashed.  It was working fine before and now does not.  I am wondering if it could be some difference in the PHP version that is used now?  that path is the custom path for admin access, not any module.

For any wondering I found the cause was too low a limit in the php.ini file.  I had a new server after the crash and even though my .htaccess was fine, the server had the php limits set too low.  I bumped up the max execution time and everything is workign fine.