cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 503 - Module"Fooman_pdfCustomiser" requires module "Fooman_EmailAttachments".

Error 503 - Module"Fooman_pdfCustomiser" requires module "Fooman_EmailAttachments".

hello, I tried to install the new theme and then I uninstall it, after uninstall something has gone wrong! I get the Service Temporarily Unavailable screen on my site now (www.chq-gmbh.de) also get it on the admin log in page, so can't do anything.  The only thing I can do is access the files via FTP.

and I alreasy serch on google, and saw some method like clear 'maintenance.flag', but I can't find this file in my FTP, 

and the magento connect manager page shows the message:

Module"Fooman_pdfCustomiser" requires module "Fooman_EmailAttachments".

can anyone help me, the site already shut down for four days, please help me!!!!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Error 503 - Module"Fooman_pdfCustomiser" requires module "Fooman_EmailAttachments

Hi,

The theme must have installed the 2 Fooman modules mentioned below and only one of them appears to have been removed (or installed).

You should remove from app/etc/modules/ 2 xml files that will look similar to fooman_pdfcustomiser.xml and fooman_emailattachments.xml.

That should be enough to get your store up and running (providing you have deleted any maintenance.flag inside the root of your store).

However; you should remove the module files as well... to do this - I would recommend downloading a copy of the mentioned modules for reference and remove any files that have been left over.

It might also be worth checking on the authors gitlab / web site since sometimes authors list uninstall instructions for their modules.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner