cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fooman Email Attachments working on one site but not on the other.

SOLVED

Fooman Email Attachments working on one site but not on the other.

Hi all,

I have this problem for weeks now, that the Fooman Email extension is not working on one of the m1.9 installations but it is on another one.

First I thought it might be an extension conflict but after checking it I don't think so anymore. I installed the firegento debug extension and I can't find anything. Below are some screenshots from it.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-11-22 um 13.17.03.pngBildschirmfoto 2017-11-22 um 13.19.07.pngBildschirmfoto 2017-11-22 um 13.19.56.pngBildschirmfoto 2017-11-22 um 13.20.19.png

I'm at a loss where to look next. Does it help me to have an installation of m1.9 where it is working?

I would really appreciate any help from experienced magento users.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Fooman Email Attachments working on one site but not on the other.

Thanks for your support guys, I solved it in the meantime. Turns out the file permissions on the server where not correct.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @packi,

Can you check your Magento's logs?

Also the webserver error log to try to find a clue about why isn't working.

Hallo Damian,

thank you so much for helping!

The only log file that adds anything when I send the email is the mail.log:

2017-11-22T14:17:31+00:00 DEBUG (7): MAIL RECIPIENTS: =?utf-8?B?Q2hyaXN0aWFuIFBhY2tp?= <myemail@mail.de>
2017-11-22T14:17:31+00:00 DEBUG (7): MAIL SUBJECT: =?utf-8?B?Qmx1ZS1GdXR1cmUuY29tOiBSZWNobnVuZyBOci4gMTEwMDAxNTA5IGbDvHIgQmVzdGVsbHVuZyBOci4gMTEwMDAxNTEx?=

The email arrives, but there is no pdf attachment. Also I don't know how to read this log entry. The filezilla log doesn't show anything new.

Thanks again, this is bugging me a lot!

Christian

I'm at a loss where to look next.

Why didn't you contact Fooman? Let them deal with the problem. After all that is theirs extension.

Hi @packi,

Can you share the configuration of your module? Or can you check if this https://github.com/fooman/emailattachments/issues/37 is similar to your case?

Thanks for using our extension. The presence of a log file called mail.log would currently indicate to me that you have an additional extension installed that provides additional emailing functionality. I would suggest comparing the exact extensions installed on both the working and non-working site to deduce where the difference is coming from.

Thanks for your support guys, I solved it in the meantime. Turns out the file permissions on the server where not correct.

We have Firegento, but this wasn't the issue. Thank you.

It is always file permissions isn't itSmiley Happy) Glad you solved it.

Can you check your Magento's logs?