cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento suddenly gives 10% discount on all orders

Magento suddenly gives 10% discount on all orders

As of today, my Magento webshop in development started giving 10% discount on all orders for no apparent reason. The shop doesn't contain a single price rule, but still the 10% discount is being given on all orders.

I did find a fixture which seems to create a cart price rule applying a 10% discount, but the store is in production mode, so fixutes should not be applied.

What should I do to resolve this issue?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Magento suddenly gives 10% discount on all orders

That price rule must still be in the database somewhere and being applied. If it's not shown in the admin, is it possible to check the database directly and remove?

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

I have the same problem. Could you explain in more detail how to fix this?

Thank you

Hi!

We have the same problem, Magento gives a 90% discount, which we never created, and we can't even see the error. We only get the information from our customers, who order with this ridiculus discount, that is given on the original price. We do have other kinds of discounts set up, but they are not applied, only this discount, which is disturbing, because we see different prices as they do and need to explain ourselves.

Also a funny thing. One day a customer places an order, which is with the prices and discounts we applied, after a few days she places an order with the discount we never placed (90%) and never seen, or experienced. We only see this error through our customers. It is really frustrating to try and fix a problem you can't see yourself...

Please help.

Sincerely,

Teri

Hello @JerVoo 

Regarding the issue at hand, it is possible that the price rule may still be present in the database and needs to be applied. However, if it is not visible in the admin, it may be necessary to check directly in the database.

If you find our reply helpful, please give us kudos.

A Leading Magento Development Agency That Delivers Powerful Results, Innovation, and Secure Digital Transformation.

WebDesk Solution Support Team

Get a Free Quote | | Adobe Commerce Partner | Hire Us | Call Us 877.536.3789

Thank You,

WebDesk Solution Support Team
Get a Free Quote | Email | Adobe Commerce Partner | Hire Us | Call Us 877.536.3789