cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Many bugs in new magento 2 installation

Many bugs in new magento 2 installation

After my magento Installation different errors occur:

- the Dashboard in the administration area only appears as a blank page, only the headline and the button "reload data" appear, but with no data at all

- whenever I click on the "catalogue/ products" page, I get the notice: Could not determine temp directory, please specify a cache_dir manually

- in the frontend I can the view the products when I click on the detail view of the article. In the categories the entire grid-view is missing. The space next to the menu is again blank without content

I would be glad if anyone could help.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Many bugs in new magento 2 installation

Looks like the filesystem permissions problem, here is the solution: https://mage2.pro/t/259

I tried that:

find . -type d -exec chmod 770 {} \; && find . -type f -exec chmod 660 {} \; && chmod u+x bin/magento

Same problems... 

I checked my frontend.

I get the error:

{"message":"Could not determine temp directory, please specify a cache_dir manually"}

By loading this path:

customer/section/load/?sections=&update_section_id=false&_=1449267452527

In the debug log-file I found this:

[2015-12-04 22:14:02] main.DEBUG: cache_invalidate:  {"method":"GET","url":/admin/cache/index/key/47c903bc3946e3577f951c17a4e6f58a5a09077737df822f9859d0391284c53a/","invalidateInfo":{"tags":["interception","CONFIG"],"mode":"matchingTag"},"is_exception":false} []