cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meanbee Royalmail Magento 2.2.2

Meanbee Royalmail Magento 2.2.2

We have installed Meanbee Royal Mail Integration, there was a number of issues that I have fixed in this module. And we have spent a bit of time on this, and I would appreciate any hint to get this sorted once and for all.

Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function Meanbee\MagentoRoyalmail\Model\Carrier::__construct(), 0 passed in /home/dbxgear/public_html/app/code/Meanbee/MagentoRoyalmail/Model/Carrier.php on line 215 and at least 6 expected in /home/dbxgear/public_html/app/code/Meanbee/MagentoRoyalmail/Model/Carrier.php:67 Stack trace: #0 /home/dbxgear/public_html/app/code/Meanbee/MagentoRoyalmail/Model/Carrier.php(215): Meanbee\MagentoRoyalmail\Model\Carrier->__construct() #1 /home/dbxgear/public_html/app/code/Meanbee/MagentoRoyalmail/Model/Carrier.php(183): Meanbee\MagentoRoyalmail\Model\Carrier->getCarrier() #2 /home/dbxgear/public_html/app/code/Meanbee/MagentoRoyalmail/Model/Config/Source/Methods.php(32): Meanbee\MagentoRoyalmail\Model\Carrier->getMethods() #3 /home/dbxgear/public_html/vendor/magento/module-config/Model/Config/Structure/Element/Field.php(458): Meanbee\MagentoRoyalmail\Model\Config\Source\Methods->toOptionArray(true) #4 /home/dbxgear/public_html/vendor/magento/module-config/Model/Config/Str in /home/dbxgear/public_html/app/code/Meanbee/MagentoRoyalmail/Model/Carrier.php on line 67
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Meanbee Royalmail Magento 2.2.2

What changes have you had to make?

It looks like on this line:

https://github.com/meanbee/magento2-royalmail/blob/master/src/Model/Carrier.php#L213

It's trying to create an instance of the LibCarrier class but in your installation it's confusing use Meanbee\Royalmail\Carrier with the current class Meanbee\MagentoRoyalmail\Model\Carrier. You would need to find why it's doing that because it shouldn't be. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

I have followed this, but nonetheless, it doesn't work for some reason, I checked more than once and I can't see why it isn't working! Also, in terms of the path it was corrected, but after the correction then I got the error that I stated earlier in this post.

Ku-cZLKvSlay5UU1_hM64w

Is Meanbee/Royailmail/Carrier in the vendor folder? This should be installed through a composer dependency.

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

No it isn't installed using composer, we did it manually by downloading the repo, now how would you recommend to have this installed manually? Like when you give the users the ability to download it manually, you should keep in mind this kind of issues; you could have mentioned that we should do this or this, you know what I mean?

I have managed to get installed, but nonetheless, it isn't working, it isn't giving any rate whatsoever.

EDIT:

It worked out, it seems like the configuration was the issue, okay, but how can we update the pricing to the latest pricing by royal mail?

The first line of the installation section of the readme says that the module is intended to be installed with composer (https://github.com/meanbee/magento2-royalmail). Given that Magento is composer-based now, it's not a stretch to consider that a module may have dependencies that it will need to installed via composer. 

The pricing has not been updated. You are welcome to update the pricing in the dependent php library (https://github.com/meanbee/royalmail-php-library) which was released. 

----

Hello! 

Im having the same issues. 

but for the life of me i cant figure out how to install via composer without packagist. 

I've tried cloning but I'm getting nowhere, can someone point me in the right direction in how to install this module via composer! 

thanks

Ryan

Looks like there's still some work to do to migrate the repo format to get it to work with composer https://github.com/meanbee/magento2-royalmail/issues/12. I don't have the time for it right now. 

----