cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration from Magento 1.7.0.2 to Magento 2.2.2 gives exception using data migration tools

Migration from Magento 1.7.0.2 to Magento 2.2.2 gives exception using data migration tools

Hello,

I try to migrate from Magento CE 1.7.0.2 to Magento CE 2.2.2 using Data migration tools. All my configurations are setted wells using XML files as mentionned in documentation. I installed Data Migration Tools for Magento 2.2.2. I run the first command and it finished correctly:

bin/magento migrate:settings /var/www/html/magento/vendor/magento/data-migration-tool/etc/opensource-to-opensource/1.7.0.2/config.xml -r

After, I run this command:

bin/magento migrate:data /var/www/html/magento/vendor/magento/data-migration-tool/etc/opensource-to-opensource/1.7.0.2/config.xml -r

and I get this error:

[Exception]                                                                                                                            
  Notice: Undefined offset: 138 in /var/www/html/magento/vendor/magento/data-migration-tool/src/Migration/Step/Eav/Data.php on line 813

The line 813 is the following in function migrateAttributesExtended:

$record['attribute_id'] = $this->mapAttributeIdsDestOldNew[$record['attribute_id']];

This line is in this foreach.

foreach ($destinationRecords as $record) {
                $record['attribute_id'] = $this->mapAttributeIdsDestOldNew[$record['attribute_id']];
                $destinationRecord = $this->factory->create([
                    'document' => $destinationDocument,
                    'data' => $record
                ]);
                $recordsToSave->addRecord($destinationRecord);
            }

Does anyone have a clue?

I already tested migration from Magento 1.7.0.2 to Magento 2.1.6 and it worked well.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Migration from Magento 1.7.0.2 to Magento 2.2.2 gives exception using data migration tools

Hi,

I have the exact same issue, did you finaly found a solution to this ?

Thanks

Re: Migration from Magento 1.7.0.2 to Magento 2.2.2 gives exception using data migration tools

I am having same issue, Did you find any solution to it?