cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mixed content

Mixed content

I get these error messages on whynopadlock.com

My domain: choicemarineshop.com

The Mixed content tests failed. Please be sure that you can connect to your site over SSL and try again.
Error Returned: Protocol error (Runtime.callFunctionOn): Cannot find context with specified id undefined.

Your webserver is not forcing the use of SSL.
You may want to add a redirect to ensure a secure connection is used.

You currently have TLSv1 enabled.
This version of TLS is being phased out. This warning won't break your padlock, however if you run an eCommerce site, PCI requirements state that TLSv1 must be disabled by June 30, 2018.

Is there a way to fix this? I have version 1.9.3.7 installed

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Mixed content

You don't appear to have your secure URL in magento configured for HTTPS. I don't get a HTTPS URL when I get through to checkout:

Screen Shot 2018-02-06 at 08.18.57.png

The certificate that you do have seems to be a wildcard one for ehosts and not your own. This will error in browsers even once you configure Magento to use a HTTPS URL because it's not your own SSL certificate that matches your domain name.

Screen Shot 2018-02-06 at 08.19.36.png

It looks like you need to buy a certificate and ask your host to install it. SSL certificates can often be purchased through your hosting company as well. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Thank you, I have purchased an SSL EV Cert. and now everything in that respect is working.

I seem to have another issue

My domain is choicemarineshop.com.

I am using Magento community edition 1.9.3.7 my domain has been migrated over to a new hosting site and now I have a problem getting in to my domain and admin with the error message:

There has been an error processing your request Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 1293664007159

Error log in reports, I get: 

a:5:{i:0;s:94:"Cannot send headers; headers already sent in /home/gmvitsdg/public_html/app/Mage.php, line 767";i:1;s:1021:"#0 /home/gmvitsdg/public_html/lib/Zend/Controller/Response/Abstract.php(115): Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->canSendHeaders(true) #1 /home/gmvitsdg/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1265): Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->setHeader('Content-Type', 'text/html; char...') #2 /home/gmvitsdg/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(80): Mage_Core_Model_App->getResponse() #3 /home/gmvitsdg/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(202): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->getResponse() #4 /home/gmvitsdg/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http)) #5 /home/gmvitsdg/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(365): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch() #6 /home/gmvitsdg/public_html/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array) #7 /home/gmvitsdg/public_html/index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store') #8 {main}";s:3:"url";s:19:"/index.php/install/";s:11:"script_name";s:10:"/index.php";s:4:"skin";

Can't figure it out.  Please help

It seems like the erroror occurs on the install pages. Do you correctly have the app/etc/local.xml in place? As you shouldn't need to install Magento again.

"Cannot send headers; headers already sent" normally occurs because one of your files either has spaces/characters before the opening <?php tag, or if a PHP file has a closing tag ?> then spaces/characters/new lines after it. There's no need for closing tags so these are better to be removed.

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!