cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Page Checkout final step reverts back to shopping cart

SOLVED

Re: One Page Checkout final step reverts back to shopping cart

I used the same payment gateway with no errors logged. The payment has always gone through. The issue still remains which is that it reverts to shopping cart instead of telling the customer that the order was successfully placed.

Ok, but can you check with another payment gateway?

The idea is to evaluate if the checkout works properly with another payment gateway to be sure if the problem is within the Payment method or the checkout.

Hello Damian,

I did not use any other payment gateway other than the module payezzy. I reached out to  the third party module supplier where I purchased it and  they said it is something on the server causing this. Hostgator is my server and I have reached out to them t multiple times and they say they don't know what the issue is. However, I should out to a coder and from what the coder says the error is from on the server that I should let them know. 

I know for a fact that my business account that payezzy module is linked to, I see that the transaction went through fine without a problem. So it is like you collected money from the customer but the customer doesn't know that their transaction went through because it reverts to shopping cart. 

Thanks

Hello Damian,

I used another payment gateway which is a bank transfer and the issue is still happening. THIS ISSUE IS NOT RESOLVED. I INADVERTENTLY PRESSED ACCEPT SOLUTION BUTTON

Hi @debby2015,

Can you sahre the error log when the second payment gateway fails?