cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price on Cart Page

Price on Cart Page

Hi Guys,

Please help me to solve the issue i have encountered in my site after the migration. Just to give you more details about the site... in old server hosting plan (JustHost) it works perfectly when it comes of adding multiple items in the cart page... then we get JustHost migration service to help usmigrate the site from old server into new server but after the migration we noticed this issue in the cart page for multiple items; http://prntscr.com/7hi764

Justhost mentioned the problem occur in the old server which i am doubt it was already there from old server. Anyway, in case, is there anyone here would help me to fix the issue or would able to assist me to locate the file that need to fix for this concern.

The problem is when i add multiple items in the cart it show zero value in the unit price and subtitle from the cart page. Another confusing is that when you add product at first it looks ok and then when add another product it show zero value on the rest products in the cart. Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Price on Cart Page

Have you checked system.log or exception.log file for error? Check and try to solve the error it flashes. Are you using ajax cart extension to add product into cart? Reply me with both the things and will try answering in more detail.