cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product image close button not working in mobile phone

Product image close button not working in mobile phone

Hello,

When I tap any product image in mobile phone to view it in full screen, Close button appears in top right hand corner. When I try to tap Close button to close the preview, nothing happens. I have to tap back button to close the preview.

Any help.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Product image close button not working in mobile phone

Works fine for me. What version of Magento and what device? Does the same problem happen on desktop when you simulate a mobile device?

Have you made any modifications to the theme? If you view the browser developer tools, are there any errors about resources that failed to load or javascript errors? 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Magento Version: 2.2.2

Theme: HiddenTechies BizKick

Device: Iphone 5S

Browser: Chrome 64.0.3282.137

I have made these changes to products page:-

(i) added two text blocks (ii) added Facebook Like & Share button (iii) Changed catalog_product_view.xml file to remove Reviews Tab and related text.

I did not simulate a mobile device on desktop, I have tested it on several mobile phones.

I am not able to found browser developer tools in my chrome browser.

Any help?

It could be a problem with the purchased theme too. On desktop, you get to the browser console by right-clicking and choosing select:

Screen Shot 2018-02-06 at 11.05.55.png

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!