cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rest API issue in cart : multiple store only shows default store's price of a product in cart

Rest API issue in cart : multiple store only shows default store's price of a product in cart

In my multi store Using here same magento2 default API calls to POST and GET cart items, However am getting only default price of a product for both English and Arabic store.ALL other product up to product list API I got different prices for different stores there am used just 'store_code' after '/rest/' in API calls.

Expected Result : Price should be different for different stores products in cart.

Actual Result : Only getting default store's price of a product in both English and Arabic stores in magento2.1.7.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Rest API issue in cart : multiple store only shows default store's price of a product in cart

Hi @nasih,

Can you share the full API call and the product configuration with the price difference?

Re: Rest API issue in cart : multiple store only shows default store's price of a product in cart

The API call for getting cart Item:

You can use default magento2 API calls for product listing and all,but after /rest/'store_id' u can use this in product listing and product details page also, but, in cart I only getting price of KWD(In my case it is default store's currency) for English store also.

API call in Cart for Getting cart items.

V1/guest-carts/:cart_Id for GET method

Product configuration as usual, same SKU for both store(But different in name of product and other options), and same price on back end(ie, for both store saving price in eg :KWD.1500). But, I need to know how to show the converted currency price in API for front end.?

In web it shows the both currency converted price on both store.