cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart buttons not working

Shopping cart buttons not working

Hi

I am currently using version 1.9.2.2 and have encountered a problem when a user adds an item to the shopping cart.

When you view your items in the shopping cart for some reason the clear cart & update cart buttons do not work, all others within the cart all work fine.

We have tried clearing the items within the cart & try updating the qty within the cart but nothing happens.

Has anyone experienced this before.

Thanks

Alan

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Shopping cart buttons not working

Hi @aslater,

Did you upgrade your magento version recently? or the issues started happening recently?

Can you share your site url?

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

Hi

Thanks yes we updated the site to the latest 1.9.2.2 for the security patches. Our site url is www.picklespets.co.uk/store

Many Thanks

I've created this issue: http://www.magentocommerce.com/bug-tracking/issue/index/id/1200

I've found this error on severals installations that were upgraded and (if I'm not worng) with 1 instance with a fresh 1.9.2.2.

Hi

Thanks it seems I am not the only one having this problem, luckily the company I purchased the theme from fixed the issue for me.

Not sure what they done but have been told the file they changed was /app/design/frontend/default/YOURTHEME/template/checkout/cart.phtml

Thanks for all your help.

Many Thanks

Alan