cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable To Access Admin Panel

Unable To Access Admin Panel

Using Magento 2.2.3 with Cpanel Hosting. Have been up and running with no issues for about 2 months, so not sure how to recreate. 

Have been having no issues until today. Now when trying to access the admin panel I get the following error. 

Warning: SessionHandler::read(): open(/opt/alt/php71/var/lib/php/session/sess_b1314e400ceb5851d54fde9642719604, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/spd1fav5q7x6/public_html/checkout/vendor/magento/framework/Session/SaveHandler/Native.php on line 22

I see a lot of of different responses online and don't want to create more problems so I was hoping someone had some information on this. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Unable To Access Admin Panel

Dude, 

Same here! Totally unexplained! Running fine for months, now today out of no where I get 

There has been an error processing your request

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 1368136836011

Re: Unable To Access Admin Panel

SO I actually ended up hiring a web dev. The issue had something to do with the godaddy server php.ini...Not going to pretend I know what that is. The guy teamviwered in, got my ssh info and called godaddy for me. 20 minutes later up and running. I can send you his info if you'd like.