cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add to cart button not working

SOLVED

add to cart button not working

Dear all,

I have tried reading different posts, but have still not found a possible sollution for me... Our "add to cart"- button is not working on our product pages, but are working just fine on our front page.

So by this post I am hoping that someone spots where our problem is? :-)

URL to the store: www.lpp.no/butikk

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: add to cart button not working

12 REPLIES 12

Problem solved!

Can you explain how did you solve it?

Thanks

Well... For us the issue was this:

We had a chat-function on our page. It seems that the js on the chat-function was overriding the “add to cart”-button.

The “add to cart”-button was functioning on our front page. Then the chat was set in motion, and that seems to have deactivated the js on the “add to cart”-button further “down” on our page.

The solution for us was to remove the chat-function from the store…

Ideally, I would like to have the chat there as well, but now we have the chat on our main page and a functioning web store as well.

So I guess the quick answer is to check if there are different plugins or modules that do not work well together…

where is solution code let me know the solution code.so i can also solved the problems in my magento websites .i am also getting same problem like add to cart button is not working ......help would be much appreciated .thanks

Kindly show me your code so i go forward to look your code where i can fix the problems ..

help would be much appreciable.

Thanks

Hows?

can you please explain me how to solve this issue

Hello Sir

My add to cart button is not working..their is no action when click on this button..please help me to resolve this problem..
check this link http://www.shopforlooks.com and revert me what is the major issue with add to cart.

It looks like the problem is solved? Your add to cart-button seems to be working just fine at the moment...?

how you solve please kindly help me