cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

product images seem to upload but do not show in backend

SOLVED

Re: product images seem to upload but do not show in backend

Would you please elaborate on you answer "I reinstalled the zend and mage part as well as the admin parts through connect:.

I am not familiar with "reinstalled the zend and mage part".

Thank you

Paolo

System->Magento Connect->Magento connect manager

Hi,

Can you tell me that what do you mean by "I reinstalled the zend and mage part as well as the admin parts through connect. Problem solved." bcoz i didn't got you.

Thank You.

Hello.

I have Magento 1.9.2.0.

Product images upload normally but after saving product there are no images. At the same time i can find previously uploaded image in media/tmp/catalog/product/.../.../ folder.

Previligies for folders are 777.

There are no such problems when i upload images for product categories.

After about 2-month unsuccessable researches i found the solution of my problem.

Creare Seo Module prevent to upload images due to "Make "alt" tags mandatory on product gallery images" option in the settings of module.

After selecting "No" option image uploader started work correctly.

balmessence error.jpg

Worked for me, Thank you! Saved me some time. Smiley Happy

Fixed it !!!
I experienced this issue after migrating from M1 to M2. When edit any product, add/delete image does not work. It shows when it is uploaded but after save it does not save. I have applied this query to solved the issue. here media_gallery attribute id is 703.

DELETE FROM catalog_product_entity_varchar WHERE attribute_id = 703 and value = 0 DELETE FROM catalog_product_entity_varchar WHERE attribute_id = 703 and value = NULL