Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change catalog font style

Change catalog font style

Hello,

Magento ver. 1.9.0.1

Hello! 

Can anybody tell me how to change the font style and size for a catalog general product name?

Description and Short Description attributes have the WYSIWYG button to enable these changes but not the name itself - so I am stuck with bold chunky letters.

I am new to this forum so I hope I have asked clearly? Just in case the path that I have followed is index.php/admin/catalog_product/edit

Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Change catalog font style

Hi @Annaloucah,

You'll find the css files from your theme into /skin/frontend/PACKAGE_NAME/THEME_NAME/css/

Well, that is a regular path. You should check which theme are you using and then look for the css files inside that directory.

Thank you Damian,

I really appreciate your taking the time to reply.

However - I am afraid that I am very amateur when it comes to Magento / web design and am just trying to make some basic changes after being let down by developers.

Can you please advise me on how to find my way to the CSS files that you describe here?

You'll find the css files from your theme into /skin/frontend/PACKAGE_NAME/THEME_NAME/css/

Many thanks in advance

Kindest
Anna

Thank you Damian,

I really appreciate your taking the time to reply.

However - I am afraid that I am very amateur when it comes to Magento / web design and am just trying to make some basic changes after being let down by developers.

Can you please advise me on how to find my way to the CSS files that you describe here?

Many thanks in advance

Kindest
Anna

Hey all, can someone please explain this error to me:

https://community.magento.com/t5/Magento-2-x-Hosting-Performance/403-errors-for-icons-fonts-etc/m-p/.../

I am little bit confused about it. Thanks in advance