cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I style the Order Review table?

SOLVED

How can I style the Order Review table?

I mean the table in the last step before submitting the order.

I want to hide "Price", "Qty" and "Subtotal" columns.

I was able to do this everywhere else by setting the appropriate class to "display:none;" in the STYLES.CSS, but for some reason it does not affect this table in the Order Review.

Also, changing the content of item.phtml and info.phtml (/default/template/checkout/onepage/review) does not have any effect on the table either, even though Template Hints says that the table is being pulled from there.

I don't know if the problem lies with the way the table is pulled (via accordion.js?).

If someone can help, that would be great!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How can I style the Order Review table?

Goto magento root directory root/app/design/frontend/My_pakage/My_Theme/template/checkout/onepage/review/info.phtml. Edit the file and goto line number 43 to 45 replace below code: 

<?php if(false) { ?>
<th colspan="<?php echo $colspan ?>" class="a-center"><?php echo $this->__('Price') ?></th>
<th rowspan="<?php echo $rowspan ?>" class="a-center"><?php echo $this->__('Qty') ?></th>
<th colspan="<?php echo $colspan ?>" class="a-center"><?php echo $this->__('Subtotal') ?></th>
<?php } ?>

After save file open styles.css file root/skin/frontend/My_pakage/My_Theme/css/styles.css. While editing the file, enter the below code at the end.

#checkout-review-table td[data-rwd-label="Price"] {
  display: none;
}

#checkout-review-table td[data-rwd-label="Qty"] {
}

#checkout-review-table td[data-rwd-label="Subtotal"] {
}

and save file and clear all cache and check frontend. 

Let me know if you have any further query/concern regarding the same.

Query solved? Accept as Solution.Thanks
Eric Baily

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Goto magento root directory root/app/design/frontend/My_pakage/My_Theme/template/checkout/onepage/review/info.phtml. Edit the file and goto line number 43 to 45 replace below code: 

<?php if(false) { ?>
<th colspan="<?php echo $colspan ?>" class="a-center"><?php echo $this->__('Price') ?></th>
<th rowspan="<?php echo $rowspan ?>" class="a-center"><?php echo $this->__('Qty') ?></th>
<th colspan="<?php echo $colspan ?>" class="a-center"><?php echo $this->__('Subtotal') ?></th>
<?php } ?>

After save file open styles.css file root/skin/frontend/My_pakage/My_Theme/css/styles.css. While editing the file, enter the below code at the end.

#checkout-review-table td[data-rwd-label="Price"] {
}

#checkout-review-table td[data-rwd-label="Qty"] {
}

#checkout-review-table td[data-rwd-label="Subtotal"] {
}

and save file and clear all cache and check frontend. 

Let me know if you have any further query/concern regarding the same.

Eric Baily

Hi AddWeb,

thanks so much for your solution, this works perfectly! And I learend some new CSS coding.

Just curious, why do you need "<?php if(false){ ?>..." in info.phtml?

@LordClick Thanks for accepting my response as a solution.

Actually, this is PHP code which helps to hide the section you don't want to display. 

Eric Baily

How do i make the order review table responsive?