cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No option to change header in 2.1.3

No option to change header in 2.1.3

I have a fresh install of CE 2.1.3 with the lumo sample data...I am wanting to start modifying changing logos colors etc...

My issue is when I goto CONTENT > DESIGN > CONFIGURATION...in admin section

The page states there are no records found and I am unable to make any changes

Is there something wrong with the install or have I missed some previous step for this to be available?

des_conf.png

2 REPLIES 2

Re: No option to change header in 2.1.3

Hi @dragon_sa,

Since this has been posted several weeks ago, I would like to know if you were able to find the solution.

Please let us know.
Best regards.
Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

Re: No option to change header in 2.1.3

I also asked the same question on the magento stackexchange site this sql query made it possible to have a  record to edit,

INSERT INTO `design_config_grid_flat` VALUES ('0',NULL,NULL,NULL,''),('1','1',NULL,NULL,''),('2','1','1','1','');
and then running
php bin/magento indexer:reindex design_config_grid

but alas editing the header and changing the logo in the backend did not change any of the data in the front end, I even installed another theme which I purchased and that wouldnt change any of the front end information either while it showed it as changed in the admin section.

I am assuming there is some problem with the softalicous installer perhaps which may have caused it to not setup properly.

While I could switch between the themes, it is like the system was locked to the default unmodified themes.