cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price is hidden

SOLVED

Price is hidden

When i set special price on a product the price is hidden by the add to wishlist. Cant find a way to fix this issue. No matter what theam i use it still happens

price

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Price is hidden

Ok so after fooling around i was able to get it to work. The file I edited was skin/frontend/default/"YourTheam"/css/styles.css

Around line 798 i removed this code " .products-grid .price_cart{border-top:1px solid #efefef;position:relative;margin:5px -9px 0 -22px; padding:11px 9px 0 22px; height:30px; overflow:hidden;} "

And now seems to fix the layout.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@Proximal This seems to be some css issue can you share your site url of a page having products with both kind of price.

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

Ya thats what i was thinking but for the life of me cant find the file to edit lol.
http://www.essencenorthbay.com/wax-melts.html

Ok so after fooling around i was able to get it to work. The file I edited was skin/frontend/default/"YourTheam"/css/styles.css

Around line 798 i removed this code " .products-grid .price_cart{border-top:1px solid #efefef;position:relative;margin:5px -9px 0 -22px; padding:11px 9px 0 22px; height:30px; overflow:hidden;} "

And now seems to fix the layout.