cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Grid

Product Grid

Having an issue with the product grid still.  No matter what i have tried, it seems as though the grid stays at the 4x1x4x1 etc..  Is there anything i can do for this?  

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Product Grid

Hi, looking into this, Rebecca's description of your problem is still accurate https://community.magento.com/t5/Theming-Layout-Design-Questions/Product-Layout-HELP/m-p/85193/highl.... The code that manages the width, margin and padding of product grid items needs changing to ensure that 5 can fit on a row. It looks like you have a problem regardless of screen size. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your reply.  I have tried changing the code, like Rebecca had stated.  Unfortunately, the code for site has something wrong with it.  No matter what i have changed it does little to nothing for the grid.

Unfortunately, it is the code that needs fixing so you will need to find a developer with more CSS knowledge in order to resolve the problem. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!