cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification not visible in my account

SOLVED

Re: Certification not visible in my account

Hi  @Chin Man Choi I am also having this issue. I have passed the Magento Certified Developer exam on June 30th. Still the certification details are not visible on my account. I have already sent an emial to magento team (certification@magento.com). I did not get a reply as well. How can I get my certification details on my account. Please help.

Thanks,

Anitha

Hi @anithavtrio, this can take 1-2 weeks to show up. If you don't see it on your account by the end of this week - please let me know and I can follow up for you.

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical

Hello @anithavtrio,

in my case due to  problems with the proemetric website during enrolling for my exam i contacted Prometric via phone and enrolled for the exam via phone. Then because of  a misunderstanding a wrong email-address was used for the exam registration process.

So the  information of my passed exam couldn't  be assigned to my account correctly.

(First i didn't get  a reply to my email which i sent to certification@magento.com, too. Then i posted my request in this forum and the issue got solved after a while) 

@anithavtrio wrote:

Hi  @Chin Man Choi I am also having this issue. I have passed the Magento Certified Developer exam on June 30th. Still the certification details are not visible on my account. I have already sent an emial to magento team (certification@magento.com). I did not get a reply as well. How can I get my certification details on my account. Please help.

Thanks,

Anitha

Hi @sherrie,

Thank you very much for the reply.

Yes, I will wait this week and will let you know.

once again Thanks :-)

Thanks,

Anitha

Hi @Chin Man Choi,

Okay, I got that and thank you for the reply :-)

As Sherrie told, I will wait this week and will inform if  I will not get the details on my account.

Thanks,

Anitha

Hi @sherrie 

Good day! I also have the same problem. I have passed Magento Developer Certification last week July 5, but I didn't get yet the certification tab and badge and my profile is also not visible on the magento certified directory. I would like to know what needs to do to make my profile visible. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Rez

Hi @sherrie @Chin Man Choi,

Now the certification details are visible on my account :-)

Thank you very much for your support.

Thanks,

Anitha

Glad to hear you got it sorted @anithavtrio!

@Rez Florendo - it looks like we got yours resolved as well, via email. Smiley Happy

--

Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical

@sherrie I'm experiencing the same issue and I've been unable to reach anyone to determine what steps I need to take to get it resolved.

Hi @dyoung2016, how long has it been since you took the exam? It can take up to two weeks to display. If it's been two weeks and it's still not showing up, make sure you used the correct MAGID when you took the exam. If you used the correct MAGID and it's been two weeks, please email certification@magento.com so they can help you get it sorted.

--