cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the things I should know before learning Magento 2?

What are the things I should know before learning Magento 2?

Hi, What are the things I should know before learning Magento 2?

Is it worth to learn Magento at this time?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: What are the things I should know before learning Magento 2?

Hello @jeffreyhar62c1 

Yes, it is 100% worthful to learn Magento as this is Magento time!

Before starting with Magento 2, you should have advanced knowledge of

PHP, MySQL(Basic), XML, Javascript for Backend

HTML, CSS, Basic PHP, XML, LESS, Javascript, Knockout JS for Frontend.

Hope this information will be helpful to you.

All the best!

Stay safe.

Magento can be called the latest version of the famous e-commerce platform for companies. More than 200,000 online shops worldwide use the platform. Indeed, it is believed that about 1 in 4 e-commerce companies use Magento for their online presence.

Magento is an amazing tool for any business. You should learn Magento If you are looking to build or scale your business across boundaries.

Benefits Magento provides:

• Profitable for shop owners
  • Enhanced Admin Interface
  • Can attract customers
  • Modified Directory Structure
  • Better Performance
  • Improved Security and SEO

If you want to become a Magento expert, I think you should first learn the basics and advance of Magento through tutorial courses. For example, here are some famous and very trusted blogs to learn Magento 2 from scratch: Official Magento DevDocs, Landofcoder, or Magenticians. Then, in the process of learning and practicing, you can search for answers to your problems through the Magento forums. With that, stay up to date with expert tips and tricks through blogs and follow them.

If you want to know more details, visit HERE.

It's cool to develop different sides, but unfortunately I just don't have time to do anything other than my homework. I recently decided that I urgently need to find a good service and order my papers there. I was advised https://www.brillassignment.co.uk/ and thanks to them I now have more time for my personal life. I like to contact them as they work very quickly and inexpensively.

This question also occupies a significant place in my life. For a while I was looking for the right service and I accidentally found this do my programming homework where there is an explanation about the service of getting programming homework. You can also use it if you want to raise the level of good grades.