cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

certification fraud

certification fraud

Hi there,

I passed the Magento Developer plus certification exam on sep the 16th,2016 at prometrix ahmedabad/india location exam center approx (2 or 3Pm IST time) .

previouslly i am working with the spinx inc web development company and my certification listed with ronak.h.patel@spinxwebdesign.com email address after leaving the company. i linked my certificatation with ron1991patel@gmail.com but as off now my certificate is not listed in my account.

please help me about that i think it's biggest froud. if you need any calarification about my personal document.

let me know about that

Thanks,

Ronak Patel

4 REPLIES 4

Re: certification fraud

Hi @Ronak_1991

If I understand correctly , your certification was registered with ronak.h.patel@spinxwebdesign.com later you  tried to link it with ron1991patel@gmail.com. And now you are not able to see your certification in your account's My Certifications section.

1) How did you try to link your certification with your ron1991patel@gmail.com email id? Did you create a new account on Magento.com and tried to link it there?

2) When you registered for the certification which email id you used? Was it same as mentioned with your Magento account?

Did you try to contact TRAINING@MAGENTO.COM ?

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

Hello there
1) How did you try to link your certification with your ron1991patel@gmail.com email id? Did you create a new account on Magento.com and tried to link it there

// I have changed my email address from my registered email Ronak.h.patel@spinxwebdesign.com to ron1991patel@gmail.com and after change email account I am able to login with ron1991patel@gmail.com and certificate display in my account but now I am not able to see it in my account.

2) When you registered for the certification which email id you used? Was it same as mentioned with your Magento account?

I was registered with my Ronak.h. patel@spinxwebdesign.com and it was my old company email address registed with Magento account. Now I want my certificate only link with my personal Magento account ron1991patel@gmail.com.

Please help me out from this problem. I have also contacted training@magento.com

Hi @Ronak_1991, were you able to get this resolved?

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical