cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does Advanced Reporting Work ?

How does Advanced Reporting Work ?

I have upgraded to Magento 2.2.2 and Advanced Reporting is enabled. When I click the "Go To Advanced Reporting" link, it just has a pretty picture and says "We can't find what you're looking for" with a link to Advanced Reporting Documentation.

Clicking that, just tells you to enable it (which is done) and says to check in an hour if you subscription is pending. Where is the subscription ? Where do I check that or where do I subscribe ?

Thanks 

38 REPLIES 38

Re: How does Advanced Reporting Work ?

Hi @mousepad,

Maybe you can check here: https://magento.com/products/business-intelligence (the 7-days trial will redirect your to the RJMetrics site and the subscription form).

No, the instructions say that advanced reporting is a free addition to Magento 2.2.2 but it just doesn't work

Any other ideas ?

According to the official magento documentation, this feature is free and does not require a subscription.

The button is so huge on the dashboard, that it is hard for my customers to miss it. Yet it leads to a 404, regardless of the fact the I have enabled it as described in the magento documentation:

http://docs.magento.com/m2/ee/user_guide/reports/advanced-reporting.html?Highlight=advanced%20report...

Question is, do you really want to sign up to advanced reporting. It is free because you are giving all of your store metrics to Magento, do you really want your data being sold to other merchants so they can optimize their store to compete with yours?

Yes

So can I assume that this touted "Free Business Analytics" feature of Magento 2.2.2 is complete bull**bleep**. Has anyone got it to work ??

Big Blue "Go To Advanced Reporting" button for the *new* advanced reporting feature. It is enabled, as per the instructions. No mention of anywhere to sign up for anything. It claims to be free.

Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 6.04.20 PM.png

This is the page you get when you click on it...Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 6.02.10 PM.png

Thanks, all, for reaching out about this. We discovered a bug in supporting multiple values in `base_currency_code,` which is leading to otherwise avoidable 404 pages. A fix should be going out for this today.

We're also working on displaying better, more usable, more transparent error messaging. The GitHub issue discussing both of these items is here: https://github.com/magento/devdocs/issues/1655

In the meantime, if your store does not have multiple base currencies, is SSL-encrypted, and is on a publicly available domain, you can try re-authenticating your Advanced Reporting subscription by disabling and re-enabling the service in your Magento admin panel. This is NOT the same thing as Magento BI, which is a separate SaaS product and needs to be subscribed to independently.

Thanks for bearing with us as we work out these initial kinks! Your feedback will help us make the service better.

Hi Johanna,

We only have one base currency. We are on a publically available domain on SSL. I have disabled the Advanced Reporting in the control panel. cleared all caches, recompiled and reloaded static content. Then I tried to re-enable it. Same thing. Error 404.

Any other thoughts ?