cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The attribute is not allowed after upgrade to 2.2.1

SOLVED

The attribute is not allowed after upgrade to 2.2.1

Error:
1 exception(s): Exception #0 (Magento\Framework\Config\Dom\ValidationException): Element 'link', attribute 'href': The attribute 'href' is not allowed. Line: 108 Element 'link': The attribute 'src' is required but missing. Line: 108 Element 'link', attribute 'href': The attribute 'href' is not allowed. Line: 125 Element 'link': The attribute 'src' is required but missing. Line: 125 Element 'arguments': This element is not expected. Line: 856 Element 'referenceContainer', attribute 'as': The attribute 'as' is not allowed. Line: 894 Exception #0 (Magento\Framework\Config\Dom\ValidationException): Element 'link', attribute 'href': The attribute 'href' is not allowed. Line: 108 Element 'link': The attribute 'src' is required but missing. Line: 108 Element 'link', attribute 'href': The attribute 'href' is not allowed. Line: 125 Element 'link': The attribute 'src' is required but missing. Line: 125 Element 'arguments': This element is not expected. Line: 856 Element 'referenceContainer', attribute 'as': The attribute 'as' is not allowed. Line: 894

I don't know if we need to replace all of this elements.
Any ideas?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: The attribute is not allowed after upgrade to 2.2.1

Hi @Peleja,

Not sure but maybe this thread could be relevant: https://github.com/magento/magento2/issues/11116

View solution in original post

Hi @Damian Culotta,

Thank you for the answer, I'll analyze that.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Peleja,

Not sure but maybe this thread could be relevant: https://github.com/magento/magento2/issues/11116

Hi @Damian Culotta,

Thank you for the answer, I'll analyze that.