cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There has been an error processing your request

There has been an error processing your request

I recently did an updated on my website. I first backed up the data on inmotionhosting then I updated the website. Now I'm getting this processing error on my request 

SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '.(`value)` = '0') AND (`start_time` <= '2016-06-16') AND (`end_time` >= '2016-06-' at line 2, query was: SELECT `main_table`.*, Rand() AS `order` FROM `mg_bannerslider_banner` AS `main_table`

LEFT JOIN `mg_bannerslider_value` AS `status` ON main_table.banner_id = status.banner_id AND status.store_id = 1 AND status.attribute_code = 'status' WHERE (`bannerslider_id` = '3') AND (`IF(status`.`value IS NULL, main_table`.`status, status`.`value)` = '0') AND (`start_time` <= '2016-06-16') AND (`end_time` >= '2016-06-16') ORDER BY order_banner ASC

and so on.....I am totally stooped and also note that i'm not very familiar with this either. So anything will help!!

Thanks in advance! Smiley Happy

Best, 

Mee Lia

1 REPLY 1

Re: There has been an error processing your request

First, you need to turn on debug for your Magento store

As can be seen in the error page, we will need to check error log record number xxxxxxx. Error log files of Magento are generated in /var/report. You will need an FTP client to open the file and read error log.

After reading the error log, you will find out how to fix this error, normally this error is caused by cache folder of Magento

From your error log, I see that your database maybe corrupted, try repairing the database to see if the error is gone.

<< Snipped >>

Good luck!