cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception Printing Error after Magento CE 1.9.2.0 Upgrade

SOLVED

Exception Printing Error after Magento CE 1.9.2.0 Upgrade

Hello to all the Community.

I have a problem with my magento after doing an upgrade from the 1.7.0 version to 1.9.2.2 version. I use this guide and all seems Ok in the Back End; but in the Front End, i get the next Exception.

'Invalid method Mage_Cms_Block_Page::addModelTags(

StackTrace

;i:1;s:2471:"#0 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/Block/Page.php(52): Varien_Object->__call('addModelTags', Array)
#1 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/Block/Page.php(52): Mage_Cms_Block_Page->addModelTags(Object(Mage_Cms_Model_Page))
#2 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/Block/Page.php(65): Mage_Cms_Block_Page->getPage()
#3 /var/www/html/app/code/local/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(238): Mage_Cms_Block_Page->_prepareLayout()
#4 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(456): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->setLayout(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout))
#5 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(472): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->createBlock('cms/page', 'cms_page')
#6 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(239): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->addBlock('cms/page', 'cms_page')
#7 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(205): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->_generateBlock(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element), Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element$
#8 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(206): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
#9 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(210): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
#10 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(344): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks()
#11 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/Helper/Page.php(113): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->generateLayoutBlocks()
#12 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/Helper/Page.php(52): Mage_Cms_Helper_Page->_renderPage(Object(Mage_Cms_IndexController), 'home')
#13 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/controllers/IndexController.php(45): Mage_Cms_Helper_Page->renderPage(Object(Mage_Cms_IndexController), 'home')
#14 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Cms_IndexController->indexAction()
#15 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('index')
#16 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#17 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(365): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#18 /var/www/html/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#19 /var/www/html/index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store')
#20 {main}";s:3:"url";s:1:"/";s:11:"script_name";s:10:"/index.php";s:4:"skin";s:7:"default";}

i can't see where is the error; or if is from some Extension. Thanks for the Help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Exception Printing Error after Magento CE 1.9.2.0 Upgrade

Look at the following notice posted by magento, specifically the section labeled: APPSEC-1057:

http://magento.com/security/patches/supee-6788-technical-details

It sounds as if these are the issues you're having.

Edit: Actually it sounds as if you modified the Core Block Abstract class. Make sure that you didn't do this through an override. If you did, make sure you merge in the new changes.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Look at the following notice posted by magento, specifically the section labeled: APPSEC-1057:

http://magento.com/security/patches/supee-6788-technical-details

It sounds as if these are the issues you're having.

Edit: Actually it sounds as if you modified the Core Block Abstract class. Make sure that you didn't do this through an override. If you did, make sure you merge in the new changes.

Thanks for the Help. 

"Edit: Actually it sounds as if you modified the Core Block Abstract class."

Thats right the magento store have the Core Block Abstract class Modified in the code/local y restore it from Core Abstract class (code/core...) and it works!!

Now i see the Front End, but i can't see the menú with the categories; i see in the log the next error...

exception 'Mage_Core_Exception' with message 'Tipo de bloque no válido: Mage_Megamenu_Block_Megamenu' in /var/www/html/app/Mage.php:595
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(495): Mage::throwException('Tipo de bloque ...')
#1 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(437): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->_getBlockInstance('megamenu/megame...', Array)
#2 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(472): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->createBlock('megamenu/megame...', 'megamenu')
#3 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(239): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->addBlock('megamenu/megame...', 'megamenu')
#4 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(205): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->_generateBlock(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element), Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
#5 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(210): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
#6 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(344): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks()
#7 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/Helper/Page.php(113): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->generateLayoutBlocks()
#8 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/Helper/Page.php(52): Mage_Cms_Helper_Page->_renderPage(Object(Mage_Cms_IndexController), 'home')
#9 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/controllers/IndexController.php(45): Mage_Cms_Helper_Page->renderPage(Object(Mage_Cms_IndexController), 'home')
#10 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Cms_IndexController->indexAction()
#11 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('index')
#12 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#13 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(365): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#14 /var/www/html/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#15 /var/www/html/index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store')
#16 {main}

i see if there is another override, but nothing...