cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade magento from 1.8.1 to 1.9.38. Error: Failed to open File.

Upgrade magento from 1.8.1 to 1.9.38. Error: Failed to open File.

Hi all,

from connect manager I'm trying to update modules from 1.8.1 to 1.9.38.

I'm starting with module Mage_All_Latest, after some package correctly upgraded I got this error:

CONNECT ERROR: Failed to open file C:/wamp/www/matranga_shop/it\downloader\.cache\community\Interface_Adminhtml_Default-1.9.3.8\app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/downloadable/sales/order/invoice/create/items/renderer
Failed to open file C:/wamp/www/matranga_shop/it\downloader\.cache\community\Interface_Frontend_Rwd_Default-1.9.3.8\app/design/frontend/rwd/default/template/configurableswatches/catalog/product/view/type/options/conf

the path specified are both empty.

Also, after the failed upgrade, I can still log in to the fronend, but getting mysql errors in some page:

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Champ 'catalog_product_entity_group_price.is_percent' inconnu dans field list, query was: SELECT `catalog_product_entity_group_price`.`value_id` AS `price_id`, `catalog_product_entity_group_price`.`website_id`, `catalog_product_entity_group_price`.`all_groups`, `catalog_product_entity_group_price`.`customer_group_id` AS `cust_group`, `catalog_product_entity_group_price`.`value` AS `price`, `catalog_product_entity_group_price`.`is_percent` FROM `catalog_product_entity_group_price` WHERE (entity_id='139') AND (website_id = 0)

And I can't more connect to the admin panel:

for othe sql error.

Can anyone help please?