cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upload Videos to YouTube created in Picsart and Inshot. Best export settings for YouTube?

Can't upload Videos to YouTube created in Picsart and Inshot. Best export settings for YouTube?

I usually create my videos in inshot video editor and make the thumbnails for my videos in Picsart photo editor. I don't know why the size of my video become so heavy like in gbs. When I try to upload a video to YouTube the upload progress starts normally first. It runs smoothly to about 20%, then it starts again. This progress repeats all the time, until YouTube says that the upload doesnt work. When I do the same thing with a 10 seconds video it works. Whats strange is that my video is 1.3GB big but its only 4 minutes long and has a resolution of 1920x1080p@60fps. I asked so many people, even the YouTube team on Twitter, but nobody was able to answer my question. So now my question is:

Can anybody please tell me what im doing wrong or better even send me some Screenshots thats show whats the best export settings for normal YouTube videos with a resolution of 1920x1080p and 60fps? I used the export setting where the settings are chosed based on the imported file. 

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Can't upload Videos to YouTube created in Picsart and Inshot. Best export settings for YouTube?

"Interesting problem. Some videos load, but others don't. I've never encountered this problem before. Maybe you should change your video editor. When I need to upload videos to YouTube, I use https://www.movavi.com/learning-portal/gopro-video-editing-software.html. I was attracted by the video editor has stylish transitions, titles, and filters. It's also very easy to learn how to use the app. What's more, it's all free. I think it's a great opportunity to try something new. I'm sure you will solve your problem. I wish you the best of luck.

Re: Can't upload Videos to YouTube created in Picsart and Inshot. Best export settings for YouTube?

There isn't a one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best export settings for YouTube will vary depending on the specific video you're trying to upload. However, some general tips that may help include ensuring that your video is exported in a high-quality format (such as H.264 or MPEG-4) and using a bitrate of at least 10 Mbps. If you're having trouble uploading your video to YouTube, you may want to try using a different video editing app, such as VN Video Editor .

I see a lot of YouTubers gathered here. Well, I also like to watch YouTube music videos and sometimes even use YouTube Mp3 Converter. this is how I manage to quickly and for free download the mp3 version of the coolest songs from YouTube. In addition, I recently realized that this converter allows you to convert various educational videos and now I listen to educational mp3 versions for more knowledge.

The idea to convert educational videos to MP3 is good as well as other ideas to use different convertors. Though there is Yutube’s condition to range in, when converting and uploading video: it should be encoded and uploaded in the same frame rate as it was recorded. As for the described problem, so heavy file might be stopped for uploading, just even due to insufficient RAM. If you take into account the video length best practices 2022 you can see the recommended length limitations for different social media, incl. Youtube. So make sure that your video length and frame rate don’t affect the loading speed and if so, try to split it by cutting onto little length parts or compress to smaller size.

When exporting videos from apps like PicsArt and InShot for uploading to YouTube, it's important to use the right export settings to ensure the best quality and compatibility with the platform. YouTube has specific recommendations for video formats, resolutions, and other settings. Here are some general export settings you can use:

1. **Video Format:**
- YouTube recommends using the MP4 format for uploading videos.
- H.264 codec is widely supported and provides good quality compression.

2. **Resolution:**
- YouTube supports a wide range of resolutions, but for optimal quality, consider using resolutions like 1080p (1920x1080) or 4K (3840x2160) if your original content was created at that resolution.
- The chosen resolution should match the aspect ratio of your content (commonly 16:9).

3. **Frame Rate:**
- YouTube supports a variety of frame rates, but 24, 25, or 30 frames per second (fps) are common choices.

4. **Bitrate:**
- Bitrate determines the video's quality and file size. Higher bitrates result in better quality but larger files.
- For 1080p videos, a bitrate of around 8-12 Mbps is usually sufficient.
- For 4K videos, a bitrate of around 20-30 Mbps is recommended.

5. **Audio Settings:**
- Use AAC or MP3 audio codecs.
- A stereo audio configuration (2 channels) is standard for most content.

6. **File Size:**
- YouTube has limitations on file sizes, particularly for non-verified accounts. Keep your file size under 128 GB for videos shorter than 12 hours.

7. **Aspect Ratio:**
- For widescreen content, use the 16:9 aspect ratio. This is the standard format for YouTube videos.

8. **Metadata:**
- Before uploading, make sure to add appropriate video titles, descriptions, and tags to help viewers find your content.

Here's a sample set of export settings based on the above recommendations:

- Format: MP4
- Codec: H.264
- Resolution: 1080p (1920x1080)
- Frame Rate: 30 fps
- Bitrate: 8-12 Mbps
- Audio Codec: AAC, Stereo, 44.1 kHz
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9

Keep in mind that these are general recommendations, and the specific settings you choose might depend on the features of the software you're using. Always check the export options in your editing apps for the closest match to these settings.

Remember to also consider your internet connection speed when uploading videos to YouTube. Larger files with higher resolutions and bitrates might take longer to upload, so plan accordingly.

Creating captivating videos is an art, and platforms like Picsart and InShot provide the tools to craft visual masterpieces. However, when it comes to sharing your creations on YouTube, using the right export settings is crucial to maintain quality and ensure seamless playback. If you're encountering difficulties uploading videos from Picsart and InShot to YouTube, fret not – we've got you covered with the best export settings.

After perfecting your video in Picsart or InShot, follow these steps to ensure your video shines on YouTube:

1. Resolution: Choose a resolution that aligns with YouTube's recommended settings. For high-definition videos, the standard resolution is 1080p (1920 x 1080 pixels). If you've edited your video in a higher resolution, such as 4K, consider exporting it in that resolution for enhanced clarity.

2. Aspect Ratio: Maintain an aspect ratio of 16:9, which is the standard for YouTube videos. This ensures your video fits well on various devices and screens.

3. Codec: Opt for the H.264 codec, which is widely supported and offers efficient compression without sacrificing quality.

4. Frame Rate: Select a frame rate of 24, 30, or 60 frames per second (fps) based on your video's aesthetic and the footage you've used. Most YouTube videos use 30fps for a smooth viewing experience.

5. Bitrate: For high-quality uploads, use a bitrate of around 8-12 Mbps for 1080p videos. This helps maintain clarity without excessively increasing file size.

6. Audio Settings: Choose AAC audio codec with a sample rate of 48 kHz and a bitrate of 128 kbps for optimal audio quality.

7. File Format: Save your video in the MP4 format, a universally accepted format for online video sharing.

Once you've exported your video using these settings, you should encounter fewer issues when uploading it to YouTube. Remember, YouTube's processing algorithms may take some time to optimize your video for different resolutions and playback settings.

If you encounter any further software-related issues or require assistance with your digital endeavors, remember that seeking guidance from a reputable software development company in California can be immensely beneficial. They possess the expertise and experience to address a wide range of software challenges and provide tailored solutions to ensure your technological journey is smooth and successful.

In addition to video editing, InShot offers comprehensive photo editing features. Users can crop and resize images, apply filters and stickers, and add text overlays with various fonts and styles. inshot app store download

When exporting videos from apps like PicsArt and cracksjet for uploading to YouTube, it's essential to use the appropriate export settings to ensure the best quality and compatibility. Here are some recommended export settings for YouTube:

Aspect Ratio:

• YouTube supports various aspect ratios, but the most common ones are 16:9 (standard widescreen) and 9:16 (vertical). Choose the aspect ratio that fits your content. For most videos, 16:9 is suitable.

Resolution:

• For 16:9 videos, use a resolution of 1920x1080 (Full HD) or higher if your source material allows. This ensures high-quality playback on various devices.

Frame Rate:

• Use a frame rate of 24, 25, or 30 frames per second (fps) for standard video content. For smoother motion, you can use 60fps.

Codec:

• H.264 is the preferred codec for YouTube. It offers a good balance between video quality and file size. Most video editing apps, including PicsArt and InShot, support H.264.

Bitrate:

• YouTube recommends using a bitrate of at least 8 Mbps for 1080p videos and 35-45 Mbps for 4K videos. Higher bitrates result in better video quality but larger file sizes.

Audio Settings:

• Use AAC (Advanced Audio Codec) for audio compression. Ensure the audio bitrate is set to 128 Kbps or higher. YouTube supports stereo and 5.1 surround sound.

Container Format:

• Save your video in the MP4 file format, which is widely supported by YouTube and most devices.

Color Profile:

• Stick to the standard color profiles like Rec. 709 (for HD) or Rec. 2020 (for 4K) to ensure proper color reproduction.

File Size:

• Keep in mind that larger files take longer to upload and may require more bandwidth for viewers to stream. Finding a balance between quality and file size is important.

Optimize for Mobile Viewing:

• Many viewers watch YouTube videos on mobile devices. Make sure your video is mobile-friendly and looks good on smaller screens.

Test Your Export:

• Before uploading, review the exported video on your computer or device to ensure it looks and sounds the way you want it to.

The specific steps to adjust these settings may vary depending on the app you're using, so consult the user guide or help documentation for PicsArt and InShot for guidance on exporting videos with these settings. Once you've exported your video with these settings, you can then upload it to YouTube for the best quality and compatibility with the platform.

nice