cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing an issue of changing store front

Facing an issue of changing store front

Hi,

I am newbie in magento 2 and I started a website and installed a paid theme  in magento 2.

After installing I got several layouts of themes so I was after specific home are shopping theme.

I was able to pull some plug and enabled the theme but the issue I am facing is the store front as the theme had many store front and I am specific layout.

right now I have theme of furniture and store view of car parts ,,like store view is 1 and I am after 4 and couldn't do so,

Can anyone help me please

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Facing an issue of changing store front

@abdulazeem3940 wrote:

Hi,

I am newbie in magento 2 and I started a website and installed a paid theme  in magento 2.

After installing I got several layouts of themes so I was after specific home are shopping theme.

I was able to pull some plug and enabled the theme but the issue I am facing is the store front as the theme had many store front and I am specific layout.

right now I have theme of furniture and store view of car parts ,,like store view is 1 and I am after 4 and couldn't do so,

Can anyone help me please

I am having the same issue . Did you find any solutions for the same .?

Re: Facing an issue of changing store front

When choosing a cabinet for towels, you should pay attention to several important characteristics and features. First, ease of use is key, so look for handy drawers or shelves that make it easier to access towels, read more here. Secondly, it is necessary to take into account the capacity of the closet and its dimensions so that it fits the available space and can accommodate all the necessary towels. It is also worth paying attention to the material of manufacture so that it is durable and moisture resistant, since the cabinet will be located in the bathrooms. Finally, the design and style of the cabinet must match your interior so that it blends in harmoniously with the overall atmosphere of the room.