cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Furniture Removal Services From Eddico: Get Your Furniture Moved Quickly and Safely

Furniture Removal Services From Eddico: Get Your Furniture Moved Quickly and Safely

Eddico Furniture Removal Services make it easy to move your furniture to a new home or office, without the stress of having to do it yourself. We also offer a range of additional services, such as furniture disassembly and assembly, and unpacking. Whether you're moving a single item or a whole house full of furniture, Eddico can help. Contact Eddico today for a free quote on our furniture removal services. 

Contact mail : https://eddico.co.uk/

Contact mail : info@eddico.co.uk

Number ; 442039172773

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Furniture Removal Services From Eddico: Get Your Furniture Moved Quickly and Safely

Need to get rid of an old large sofa (100 inches) - any suggestions? So far I have tried: Bricks will deliver my new sofa but will not take the old one away Posted in Kijiji for free- many show interest however when they learn it's a big sofa, they lose interest Posted in neighbourhood app for free - same response as kijiji Contacted Furniture Bank - they too won't accept this since it's oversized. Contacted 1800gotjunk -they want $150 Any helpful suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. anybody have any experience with this site caperemovals.co.za

Re: Furniture Removal Services From Eddico: Get Your Furniture Moved Quickly and Safely

Need to get rid of an old large sofa (100 inches) - any suggestions? So far I have tried: Bricks will deliver my new sofa but will not take the old one away Posted in Kijiji for free- many show interest however when they learn it's a big sofa, they lose interest Posted in neighbourhood app for free - same response as kijiji Contacted Furniture Bank - they too won't accept this since it's oversized. Contacted 1800gotjunk -they want $150 Any helpful suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. anybody have any experience with this site JHBremovals.co.za