cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello everyone in Magento Community, my travel starting here: M2

Hello everyone in Magento Community, my travel starting here: M2

Hello, i am Arturo Cabrera, i learning Magento 2 and i learning english.

i am here, thank i am developer web, and magento is my next step. i am newbie whit magento.

i get started working with Magento, because I want to meet magento Smiley Happy

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Hello everyone in Magento Community, my travel starting here: M2

Hi @arturo_cabrera,

Welcome to the forums! If you need anything, at any time, just let us know.

Best regards.

Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

Thank you @Gabriel Guarino, if i writing bad en english, please notify me Oo

Nice,Are you travelling in Big Island Real Estate.If yes then Join me I also has apartment in this Island.Thank you.

Nice, 

Magento is a open-source platform, and it bring a lot of benefits for businesses. If you want to know more Magento, take a tour the blog site of Landofcoder.

Thanks

I often have to fly to other countries for business meetings. That's why I often have to buy tickets from airlines. But recently I found this service that helps me find suitable tickets and you can read more here to find business class at an economy price, I recommend it!

Pleasant,

Magento is an open-source stage, and it bring a ton of advantages for organizations. To know more Magento, take a visit the blog website of Landofcoder.

Much obliged

frequently travel abroad for business purposes. The reason I purchase airline tickets often is because of this. Using a platform that is free, Class 10 maths and flexible for small businesses and developers, I found business class tickets at an economy price using the link below. E-commerce stores can be easily built through this platform.

Magento is a open-source platform, and it bring a lot of benefits for businesses. You can check also my website my website is related to news

Magento is an open-source platform, and it bring advantages. Your greatly welcome.

@arturo_cabrera Subway Live IQ App wrote:

Hello, i am Arturo Cabrera, i learning Magento 2 and i learning english.

i am here, thank Damian Culotta blog. i am developer web, and magento is my next step. i am newbie whit magento.

i get started working with Magento, because I want to meet magento Smiley Happy