cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello i have problem with magento Version 2.3.4

SOLVED

Hello i have problem with magento Version 2.3.4

hey guys i have problem with magento Version 2.3.4

my problem if i want add products i cant i get this error Although it was working normally before

I deleted all the add-ons that I had installed in order to check the matter again, but they also did not work

error.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Hello i have problem with magento Version 2.3.4

Hi @ninoooo1953a26 

Please find the file under application root at following location var/report. Then after see the contents for the file. You will come to know about the error details.

Thanks

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @ninoooo1953a26 

Please find the file under application root at following location var/report. Then after see the contents for the file. You will come to know about the error details.

Thanks

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

Thank you for replay Mukesh my problem with inventory and after i'm downloading the inventory zip from github and i'm extract zip file and copy all folders Inventory modules to this path app/code/magento and i'm command php bin/magento setup:di:compile i get this error 

-bash-4.2$ php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Compilation was started.
Repositories code generation... 1/7 [==>-----------------] 14% < 1 sec 84.5 MiB
Fatal error: Interface 'Magento\InventoryCatalogApi\Model\GetProductTypesBySkusInterface' not found in /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/app/code/Magento/InventoryCatalog/Model/ResourceModel/GetProductTypesBySkus.php on line 17