cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi folks - good to meet you!

Hi folks - good to meet you!

Hi all,

I look after marketing for a software development company based in the UK called Anagram Systems. We provide an ERP system called Encore which integrates with websites built using Magento. Encore includes back office functionality including inventory management, EPoS, financial management and CRM).

We’ve been established for 36 years and we support more than 2,000 businesses. We have particular expertise in supporting the following types of businesses:

• Jewellery manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers.
  • Merchant business (building, timber and plumbing)
  • Retailers
  • Marine chandlers
  • Scientific and medical instrument manufacturers
  • Chemical manufacturers

We’re looking to partner with Magento developers who are interested in boosting their revenue streams by recommending / reselling Encore to their customers.

Outside of work, most of my time is spent with my family. I have two sons who are aged nineteen and nine. My main interest (apart from ERP software) is music and I have a growing collection of folk instruments including mandolins, a bouzouki, a banjo and a uke. I’m after a set of Great-Irish War pipes but for some reason my wife is less than keen...

Looking forward to contributing to this forum in any way I can and hopefully earning my keep with a few useful contributions.

Best wishes,

Nick

1 REPLY 1

Re: Hi folks - good to meet you!

Welcome to the Magento community, Nick!

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical