cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to apply the full fixed amount discount for whole cart after apply the all discounts.

How to apply the full fixed amount discount for whole cart after apply the all discounts.

I have created the cart rule with a fixed amount discount of $30 from the whole cart, But when I it's applying other rules like the (cheapest buy 1 get 1 free) it's deducting only $15 instead of $30. I can understand it's deducting $15 from each quantity and applying $15 only. But I want to apply $30 after all discounts. How can I achieve this? 

1 REPLY 1

Re: How to apply the full fixed amount discount for whole cart after apply the all discounts.

To apply a full fixed amount discount for the whole cart after applying all other discounts, you can follow these steps:

1. Calculate the total value of the cart after all other discounts have been applied.
  2. Subtract the fixed amount discount from the total value of the cart to get the final discounted amount.
  3. Apply the final discounted amount as the new total value of the cart.
  4. Display the final discounted amount to the customer.

For example, let's say the total value of the cart is $100, and the applied discounts amount to $20. If you want to apply a full fixed amount discount of $10, you would follow these steps:

1. Calculate the total value of the cart after applying all other discounts: $100 - $20 = $80
  2. Subtract the fixed amount discount of $10 from the total value of the cart: $80 - $10 = $70
  3. Apply the final discounted amount of $70 as the new total value of the cart.
  4. Display the final discounted amount of $70 to the customer.

Note: It's important to make sure that the fixed amount discount is applied after all other discounts have been applied to the cart, to avoid any complications or errors in the discount calculation.