cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not find attibute in listing configartion

I can not find attibute in listing configartion

I had to transfer my product to 2.4.6, and when I want to configure the listing, I can not see the attribute please help

JewelryNest
2 REPLIES 2

Re: I can not find attibute in listing configartion

Hello @JewelryNest 

1. Make sure that the attributes you want to see in the product listing are marked as "Visible on Product Listing" in their attribute properties. To verify this:

a. Go to Stores > Attributes > Product in the Magento Admin. b. Locate the attributes you want to display in the product listing and ensure that the "Visible on Product Listing" option is set to "Yes."

2. After making changes to attribute visibility settings, it's important to reindex the data to update the product listing configuration. To do this:

a. Go to System > Tools > Index Management in the Magento Admin. b. Select all the checkboxes next to the listed indexes. c. From the Actions dropdown, choose "Reindex" and click the Submit button.

3. Clearing the cache can help ensure that any outdated configuration is refreshed. Follow these steps to clear the cache:

a. Go to System > Tools > Cache Management in the Magento Admin. b. Click the "Flush Magento Cache" button. c. If the cache is enabled, disable it temporarily by selecting all the checkboxes next to the listed caches and choosing "Disable" from the Actions dropdown. Then click the Submit button. d. Once the cache is cleared, enable it again by selecting all the checkboxes and choosing "Enable" from the Actions dropdown. Click the Submit button.

4. Ensure that your user role has the necessary permissions to view and configure attributes in the product listing. Check your user role settings and verify that it has the appropriate permissions related to attributes and product listing configuration.

5. Please check if the attributes are assigned to the proper attribute set. And confirm that the attribute set is selected in all products. 
Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Re: I can not find attibute in listing configartion

I tried it does not go as i have to set up everything 

You can call @skype jewelrynest11

JewelryNest